Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunny Days

Day 17 of the 30 for 30 remix was an unseasonably warm day in Kansas.  It was also very windy! Thus, all of my pictures have my hair flying around a bit.  




What I wore:
Ralph Lauren Brown Velvet Pants from Dillard's. 
Yellow and White Merona Cardigan from Target.
White ribbed Shirt - Gap.
Earrings - Grecian Glass from Shea's Etsy shop! I also wore the earrings on this day.

It was a bit colder on Day 18.  However, I think Spring is just around the corner.  In the spirit of enjoying my back yard I decided to buy a chiminea! I had a lovely time last night firing it up for the first time.  You can check it out here.  

Because it was a bit colder I decided to wear a sweater dress.  I'm not sure how long I will be able to wear sweaters as it gets warmer!



Then my puppy Pistol wanted to get in on the action!



What I wore:
Sweater Dress - Express
Black Leggings - Simply Vera - Kohl's
Black Leather Boots - Anne Klein 
Black Turtle Neck - Express

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...