Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Lovely weekend

It was a relaxing weekend at home.  (i.e. I was wearing comfy leggings the rest of the weekend).  This was my outfit for church!  I pretty much framed the outfit around my new leaf necklace! I have been wanting one like this.  I finally found it yesterday at an Estate sale I visited.  You can read more about the Estate sale and other goodies I purchased here.  The necklace was only $2.00.  I love Estate sales, it's lovely to find new ways to use people's treasures.






What I wore:
Gold leaf necklace - from Estate sale - $2.00
Pink Tights - Xhilaration - Target - $5.00
Brown Velvet Jumper - Thrifted - $20.00.
Brown Bandolino Booties - Ebay - $15.00 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...