Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pearls and Chains

I LOVE pearl necklaces.  My mom bought me this lovely necklace for Christmas.  I haven't quite found the look to wear it with yet, so I decided to give this a try!  I think the chains make the look seem more hardcore.  It's snowing hard here....so outside pictures aren't possible.  I'm sad that you can't see the belt I'm wearing well.  It shows up better in person.  I'm trying to incorporate belts more.  This is definitely inspired by Kendi Everyday who wears thin belts with most things.  I didn't realize that you could belt so many clothing options to better define your waist. This is day eight of the 30 for 30 remix!




(shop similar blazersweaternecklacepants or boots)

I'm wearing:
Forever 21 Tweed Blazer.
Express black sweater turtleneck.
Pearl/Chain necklace from Macy's.
Belt, came free with dress from Dillard's.
Ralph Lauren Blue Wool Pants.
Anne Klein Black Boots.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...