Saturday, February 5, 2011

Marshmallow Shake

Recipe by Angela!

I recently checked out the recipe section of the fabulous blog cupcakes and cashmere.  One stand out option was the Toasted Marshmallow Shake.  Yes...it is cold here.  But I am addicted to marshmallows...BIG TIME.

The full recipe is available here.  Essentially you toast marshmallows.  Then put vanilla ice cream, yogurt and milk in a blender.  Then you add a few of your toasted marshmallows!  It was quite good. I think I went a bit too heavy on the yogurt though.  I also used vanilla yogurt....perhaps plain would blend better.




Yes...I had to use my favorite cup...ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!  I do love my alma mater the University of Kansas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...