Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blizzard conditions!

Today there are near white out conditions around Kansas.  I am supposed to drive from Wichita up to Kansas City for a writing conference being held tomorrow.  I'm hoping it will be cancelled though!  Today I wore some very warm plaid J. Crew pans, Express brown turtle neck sweater ($10.00 at the recent 30% off clearance prices sale) and a thrifted striped scarf. 

This is also the first day of the 30 for 30 challenge from Kendi Everday!  We chose 30 pieces of clothing/shoes to remix for thirty days. 

I tried to take a pic outside.  I was so blown about I head to head in.




Last but not least is my stay warm look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...