Monday, February 7, 2011

The First

Okay so here is my first post! I decided to play a bit of 'catch up' and put up some photos of outfits just to show a glimpse of my wardrobe.

This outfit was what I wore to my friend Glynn's wedding and is one of Angela's fav pics of me. The only negative to this dress is that it doesn't have straps and tends to slide down when you're dancing!
Necklace: Dorothy Perkins
Earrings: Dorothy Perkins


I'm celebrating my sister's graduation in this outfit. I liked the pops of colour from the red shoes and alice band and the blue necklace.
Dress: Forever 21
Alice Band: Charlotte Russe
Tank Top: Target


I wish I'd gotten a better pic of this outfit. I wore it to go out for drinks with my cousin, Hazel. The shoes are my favourite girlie pink shoes and I love the fullness of the skirt on this dress. I also got an amazing deal on it...on sale for 60euros from 210 originally!! Worth the wait!
Shoes: Bebe

This is a lovely view of Muckross Gardens in Killarney. I like the tribal print of this dress and the ruffled edge. Here I am enjoying the sunshine!
Dress: Kieu's, Lawrence
Sunglasses: Dolce & Gabbana


One of Ang and me enjoying a few drinks at the Red Lyon in Lawrence. I like to wear black a lot and accentuate it with either jewellery or pops of colour.


Ahh truly one of my favourite going out dancing outfits! I took an old t-shirt and cut off the sleeves and back to turn it into a halter top and wore it over two vintage slips. Sadly this top didn't make the trip over the pond but I have lots of good memories with it!
Top: No brand t-shirt
Belt: Arizona Trading Company, Lawrence KS
Slips: One red, one black...vintage from Wild Man Vintage, Lawrence KS
Necklace: Shop Intuition


I used to dress up much more often when I was younger (and not married!) but I still love to wear day dresses a lot. Here's a favourite dress of mine. I really love the colours in this outfit...particularly the mustard yellow with navy blue and eggplant.
Cardigan: Dorothy Perkins
Tights: Topshop
Boots: Aerosoles from Nordstroms
Necklace: Vintage

So that's a mini rundown of my sense of style. Dresses all the way! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...