Saturday, February 26, 2011

And the Winner Is...

It was election weekend in Ireland. This meant that the whole country was very interested in politics the past few weeks and especially the past few days. My post today is short and sweet because we went back to Killarney so David could vote on Friday. I unfortunately could not vote since I'm not yet a citizen...this made me sad...but I am hopeful that the newly elected government won't make such a bollocks of things!

Day 24:
For this day I chose to mix the polka dot patterns and black and navy blue...oooh. Not sure that it completely worked but I gave it the old college try, as they say. Also, if my hair hadn't been a mess I would have left it down which might have made a difference. Here I'm wearing the tunic top from High Street Fashion under the polka dot dress from Penneys. I wore the leggings from Topshop and the red mary janes from New Look to finish it off.

Day 25:
Yet another outfit that never would have existed if I hadn't been forced to be creative. I wore the pixelated dress from New Look as a top and put the high waisted denim skirt from Dorothy Perkins over it. Finished it off with the black heels from New Look. I think this turned out quite subtly sexy and though my legs and arms were a bit chilly, it was okay because I spent most of my time yesterday either driving or indoors where it was warm!

Day 26:
Today I brought back the pink dress from Dunnes. I made it more casual by adding the boyfriend blazer from Bershka and the leggings from Topshop and boots from Penneys. I was on a top knot kick for my hair for some reason the last few days so it's up again in this pic. Promise I will have it down in the next few...well if it behaves!

Stay classy, fashionistas! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...