Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sub-Zero

I am shocked these pictures came out! It was 10 below zero here when I took these pictures.  My breath looked like smoke! But I loved this storefront, and the reflection of the old building across the street.  So I had to do it!  I also ended up having to wear this outfit to the Chamber of Commerce's Annual Lunch.  It was a bit less fancy that what I would normally have worn.  But, given the sub-zero and snowy weather I think it worked.



(Shop similar boots, cardigan)

What I'm wearing:
Navy dress from Modcloth
Cardigan - Target
Sweater Tights - Kohl's - Simply Vera Wang
Belt - Free with Dress from Dillard's
Boots - Brown Etienne Aigner Riding Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...