Friday, February 4, 2011

Jeans Friday

For day four of the 30 for 30 remix (created and prompted by Kendie Everday) I was excited to wear some jeggings! In my office it's vaguely acceptable to wear jeans on Fridays.  I'm the odd one out as the only lady attorney.  The other guys don't usually wear jeans.  But, our legal secretaries do....so I decided it IS fine for me to wear jeans!

I think the word "jeggings" is a funny cliché kind of word.  But jeggings are SO comfy and great to wear with knee high boots.  I'm afraid I will only be able to wear my "riding boots" with jeggings during the re-mix. The other pants I chose don't seem to have enough spandex to stay tight around my knees.  The saggy knees look was not exciting.  So here is another look with the brown striped scarf!  I also wore a brown Express sweater with brown Etienne Aigner riding boots.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...