Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Feeling a Little Dark...

In colour choices that is! Here's what I've been up to (outfit-wise) for the last few days with the 30 for 30 remix...

Day 14:
For Valentine's Day I actually didn't wear any pink! Shocking really. I felt like I wore my little pink dress on our dinner date so that felt like my V-day celebration. I wore the polka dot dress from Penneys teamed with the long sleeved top from UO, black leggings from Topshop and the black wedges from Penneys. The earrings I'm wearing are a cute purchase from our honeymoon cruise around the Greek islands.

Day 15:
On this day I decided to try the boyfriend blazer from Bershka over the navy blue polka dot top from High Street Fashion. I think it worked quite well. I wore it over the grey leggings from H&M and hopped around the streets downtown in my Dunnes flats. I decided to wear my silver heart pendant with this outfit and give the key necklace a break!

Day 16:
Today I ended up wearing head to toe black for some reason. I didn't even realise until I'd left the house. I have a lot of black in my wardrobe (and a lot in my remix pieces too) so it's not really surprising I suppose. I think people thought I looked a bit morbid but oh well!! I didn't take a pic of it but I at least wore a white coat over it for some colour though that was only because it was quite cold outside and I was desperate for some warmth! I wore the long sleeved top from UO under the black pinafore dress by Warehouse. I kept my legs warm with the leggings from Topshop and the wedge boots from Penneys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...