Thursday, February 17, 2011

Blazers galore!

It is getting harder and harder to re-mix my outfits.  I can't believe I'm saying that and we're only half done!  An odd result of this re-mix has been that I now appreciate my other clothes so much more! There are so many lovely pieces that I miss dearly! I didn't realize how much I enjoy variety.  The up side is that I will be wearing many of these pieces in new ways.

For day 14 I re-styled my Modcloth navy shift dress.  I wore it with my favorite LBB ("Little Brown Blazer").   This one is from Forever 21.  I love the flecks of other colors like yellow and red in it.




I feel pretty, oh so pretty.  I feel pretty and witty and gay! Yay for Westside Story! Anyway, on Day 15 I did feel pretty.  I wore a purple dress from Chadwicks with a bow tie neckline.  I wore the dress with a Merona balzer from Target.  The shoes are Anne Klein.  I'm still a bit undecided on this dress.  I think it's a bit too long for my proportions.  Also I wish the skirt were a bit more fitted!  




Day 16 of the 30 for 30 Remix was a bit cold and foggy.  You can see some pics of our foggy day here.  It did make it up to 70 by the afternoon. But, alas it was not sunny or warm yet when these pics were taken.  I am so looking forward to warmer weather!






This is a forever 21 Tweed Blazer with Victoria's Secret Pants.  I wore an Express Black Sweater over a Grey Silk Patterned Shirt that was Thrifted.  I didn't realize until a co-worker commented on how it looks like this blazer shrunk.  No, it did not shrink.  I just didn't care this morning that it had 3/4 sleeves.  I guess it does look a bit odd to wear long sleeves under a jacket with 3/4 length sleeves.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...