Friday, February 11, 2011

Fabulous Friday

Happy Friday everyone!! For our post this week we have decided to answer a quick fashion survey. Feel free to leave your answers too!

Shea's Answers:

1. Lady GaGa or rapper Nicki Minaj? Lady GaGa

2. Skinny jeans or bootcut? Skinny jeans

3. Maxi dress or mini dress? I quite like dresses that are either just above or just below the knee...but if I had to pick mini

4. Loose skirt or bodycon skirt? Depends on the look I'm going for but usually bodycon

5. Floral print or stripes? I have made the mistake of buying too many unflattering striped tops lately. I really like graphic prints but between those two floral wins.

6. Ballerina bun or top knot? Top knot

7. Heels or flats? Heels unless I'm walking a lot that day then it's flats for sure!

8. Trench coat or parka? Trench coat...classic.

9. Silver or Gold? Silver but I love vintage jewellery and a lot of that is gold.

10. Stud earrings or chandelier earrings? I used to wear chandelier earrings everyday but now I just have simple studs in...still break out the chandeliers for an extra kick!

Angela's Answers:

1. Lady GaGa or rapper Nicki Minaj? Nicki Minaj

2. Skinny jeans or bootcut? It depends on the outfit. However, I have been quite won over by skinny jeans. With heels or in boots, definitely skinny jeans. I still think skinny jeans look odd with some flats though.

3. Maxi dress or mini dress? Mini dress.

4. Loose skirt or bodycon skirt? Bodycon skirt.

5. Floral print or stripes? This depends on the fabric. Probably stripes though. I am much more into modern stripes and prints.

6. Ballerina bun or top knot? Top knot if I can do it!

7. Heels or flats? Heels.

8. Trench coat or parka? Trench coat. Parkas are not very flattering on me!

9. Silver or Gold? Silver for most things. I am growing to appreciate the vintage look that gold/bronze can bring.

10. Stud earrings or chandelier earrings? Stud pearls, chandelier earrings are more fun though for most occasions.

And...the WTF Fashion of the Week goes to...Leona Lewis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...