Monday, February 7, 2011

Polka Dot Tie

I have always loved men's ties.  I really wish I could rock one.  I haven't quite had the guts to yet.  I do love to find ways to find a similar look though!  For day 7 of the 30 for 30 remix I wore one of my favorite scarfs that has lovely large polka dots. I styled it a different way here.  This scarf when left long has a similar look to a tie.  I added a rhinestone pin for some extra glam.  You can't really see the skinny leg of these pants.  They are quite slimming.  The polka dot look was inspired by a favorite blog of mine, Cubicle Chic, here.





What I'm wearing:
Merona Blazer from Target.
Polka Dot Scarf - Usna.  Thrifted.  You can find a similar red one here or here.
Black Victoria's Secret - Christie Fit Skinny Pants.  You can find similar ones here.
Rhinestone Brooch - Premier Jewelry.  I found a lovely bow version here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...