Sunday, March 20, 2011

Mellow Yellow

On Friday I wore a yellow shirt dress from Forever 21.  It was still a bit chilly that day so I wore it with brown leggings and brown riding boots from Etienne Aigner.  For accessories I wore my gold leaf necklace and brass earrings from Target.  I'm in a bit of a rut with these accessories! I just love them too much.


Friday was a great day!  Things are busy at the office.  I am working on a few contested estate cases.  I never expected to do those kind of cases.  However, I enjoy litigation.  And contested estates involve a lot of pleadings and court appearances. 

After work my Aunt Ceci came to town!  We went to my church for a St. Patty's day shindig.  Don't worry, I put on some green earrings and a green jacket so no one would pinch me!  My Aunt had enough spirit for both of us!


They also had these great Irish toasts on place cards at the tables.  I thought this one was pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...