Friday, March 11, 2011

Fabulous Friday

Yesterday was the hubb's b-day and since he's now getting old (like me ha ha) he chose to hang out at home with the missus rather than having pints with the lads. Don't worry. He's going out tomorrow "on the piss" and I have no doubt he will come stumbling back home around 4am with a greasy bag of taco fries in hand and a huge sense of accomplishment. Job done!

In other news, I'm starting a new job next week and very excited about it! It will mean I'll have less time for messing about online but I think the added income compensates greatly for that! So I've been a bit lazy the last few days. As a result, I don't really have anything too exciting to post up (outfit wise) so I thought we'd do something new today and play "Give it a Miss, Give it a Go, or Give it to Me" where I'll post pics of celeb outfits and you can tell me whether you wouldn't wear it (give it a miss), like it and might wear it (give it a go) or love it and want it (give it to me).

Here are the first contenders. All the pics are taken from GoFugYourself and you should check out that site too...very funny and witty stuff!

Katerina Graham and Emma Roberts

Hmm..okay so what do you think? ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...