Tuesday, March 22, 2011

First Attempt at the Knot Bun

Linley from Dwelling and Telling did a fab tutorial on the knot bun not long ago.  I knew I had to give it a try! I let my hair air dry last night.  Big mistake!  I'll work on more volume the next time I try it.

I'm really wanting short hair again.  I need to enjoy my long hair by trying new things!  I LOVE Elissa's short hair from Dress with Courage.  However, I do not think I look awesome with short hair.




I'm wearing Scarpasa flats, J. Crew beads, pearl earrings from my Hubby, dress from Dillard's, and a J. Crew brown cardigan.  I love the little bee shaped buttons on this cardigan.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...