Saturday, March 26, 2011

Blue Jean Baby

So as a self-confessed dressaholic you might be surprised to learn I actually own quite a few pairs of jeans. I own FAR more dresses, to be clear, but I can't deny the comfort and style of a good pair of denims. Here are a couple outfits I've worn this week all purely for comfort!
On the left I am wearing a top and jeans from Charlotte Russe, necklace from Topshop and flats from Dunnes. On the right I am wearing a top from Kieu's in Lawrence, cardigan from Penneys, jeans from Topshop, necklace from Dorothy Perkins and flats from Dunnes.
Here is pic of the back of my hair from the pic on the right. I did it almost the same exact way in the left one but didn't take a pic of it that day. I followed Linley's tutorial from Dwelling & Telling for the knotted bun updo. I found that since my hair is so long, I was able to do 3 knots (and probably could have done one more) and just using normal bobby pins wasn't enough to hold it all up...hence the green clip I have in. The style didn't last all day unfortunately. I will need to invest in a more heavy duty metal clip I think if I'm going to get my hair to stay up but I liked how simple it was to do. Definitely a new style for the book! Thanks Ang for posting it first and thanks, Linley, for the wonderful tutorial! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...