Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Home Stretch

Whew...nearly done with 30 for 30! Here are my outfits for the last few days...

Day 27:
A more casual day for me and one where (gasp!) I'm not wearing a dress. It was a bit cold outside so jeans were necessary and although not pictured, I did have to put a cardigan over the top at one point. Paired the animal print top from Charlotte Russe with the Baxter skinny jeans from Topshop. I wore the black heels from New Look and a chunky beaded necklace from Oasis.

Day 28:
I tried to play with the shape of the pixelated floral dress from New Look by adding the ruffle belt from Dorothy Perkins around the waist and over the cardigan from A/wear. I think the effect may have made my hips look bigger than they are because there was a lot of extra material gathered together as a result of my cinching. Topshop leggings, Penneys boots and the Oasis necklace (though it is hard to see) finished this look off...oh and I left my hair half down so see I wasn't lying in my last post!

Stay classy, fashionistas! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...