Had to be done, I suppose, so here is a re-cap of my first 30 for 30 remix journey!
Upon reflection of my first experience of taking on the 30 for 30 remix challenge I have learned a few things...
1. I need a new camera.
2. A more interesting background makes for a better picture. So...I will have to try to work this out. My last day was taken outside our flat but I don't think I can get much more creative until I have either someone to take my pics or a tripod!
3. I am in a "dark phase" with my clothes but I still don't want to give it up.
4. My Penneys boots were probably my best purchase last year.
5. It IS possible to wear a dress as a top!
6. I really like my hair half-up.
I think I will do this challenge again in the future but for now I am sooo loving the rest of my closet!! :D
Stay classy, fashionistas! ♥