Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Buffalo Tracking

Over the weekend I visited a friend in Garden City, Kansas.  When I looked up things to do in Garden City I noticed an entry for a wildlife preserve that boasts a herd of buffalo!  I decided that I must visit. So, we did some buffalo tracking.  For a more detailed account of my trip with pictures you can check out my photography blog Angela's Lavani.  I took these pictures of my buffalo tracking outfit out on the range!

I wore my trusty cowboy boots.  These were thrifted from Wildman Vintage in Lawrence, KS.  The shirt is Columbia Sportswear from Dillards.  The jeans are Mossimo from Target.  For accessories I wore my golden leaf necklace and bronze earrings from Target.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...