Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Let Me Hear You Roar

Okay so my hair was MUCH cuter than it looks in these pics. It was misbehaving that day and so I decided to put it into high pigtail knots. This is one of my favourite dresses. I love the print, colours and it is so comfortable yet flattering!
In this outfit I am wearing a red & black leopard print dress from Oasis, leggings from Topshop and flats from Dunnes. You can't really see it but I'm wearing a crystal heart necklace that is also from Oasis. Tomorrow I have the day off. I'm having lunch with my old practice teacher from my MSW course and then heading into town to meet my friends, Michelle & Michael, for coffee. Friday it's back to work. Job is still going very well...but I'm looking forward to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...