Tuesday, March 15, 2011

B-I-N-G-O!

I decided to take a snap of my outfit inside today. I was in a bit of a hurry to get to work so the messy apartment will have to do for a backdrop. Yes, I started my new job today!! The title of this post refers to what I got to spend my afternoon doing with the members of the club. Super fun!




For my first day I chose to wear this abstract art dress from Dorothy Perkins. The shape is unusual and I like how it fits. I wore footless tights underneath but since it was a bit chilly this morning I ended up wearing my Penneys boots instead of the heels I was planning on. Also finished off the look with a green boyfriend cardigan from Dorothy Perkins and a big sparkly necklace also from DP. Happy with the way this outfit came together! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...