Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Little Print Never Hurt Anyone...

Two pics of the same outfit! I'm working on providing more details on the pieces I'm wearing...it's a slow process. Excuse my hair in these, it was mad at me!
I know that putting the black cardi over this hid the great shape of the dress but it was a bit too cold to go without it unfortunately :( The dress is a purchase I made just after Christmas from High Street Fashion in Killarney. It's by Pepe Jeans and is one of the most complicated dresses I have ever tried on! It has two pieces on the top that are connected at the waist. Once I finally figured out how to wear it properly, I thought it was really cute so I had to get it...plus it was on sale so I couldn't pass it up! The black cardi is from Target and only cost $4! It is a bit shapeless but I like the length. Next leggings and my trusty Penneys boots completed this outfit. I wore my silver heart pendant from Topshop as well.

Hopefully this outfit will prove to be lucky for me since I had a job interview that day! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...