Sunday, March 27, 2011

Fashion on Game Day

I also enjoy jeans just as Shea does. I was inspired to be a bit more fashionable for game day on Friday.  The University of Kansas "KU" Jayhawks were playing in the Sweet Sixteen and we went out to a bar to watch the action.  That game against the Richmond "Spiders" (what a nasty mascot!) went well.  Alas, the Jayhawks did not prevail in the game last night against Virginia Commonwealth.  Why does KU always lose to schools I have never heard of?!



I wore a Banana Republic Blazer, Red Nine West Pumps my KU Jersey and Mossimo Jeans. 

The necklace with the large silver ball was from Forever 21 I believe.  Is it cheesy to wear a necklace with a basketball-esque shape....some might say yes.  I say...I LOVE CELEBRATIONS of any kind.  So celebrate I do. 

My watch is Michael Kors via ebay.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...