Monday, March 21, 2011

Thrown Together

Sort of a "blah" day today...this outfit is a bit uninspiring but I woke up a bit late this morning and had to rush to get ready for work. I'm wearing a dress (if you can call it that...a bit too short really without the leggings to be classed as a dress I think!) from Swamp--a shop that up until recently I thought had really cheap looking tacky clothes...they must have a new buyer now. I've purchased several things in the past few months, none of which are cheap looking or tacky! I added the black tiered cardi from Penneys and black calf-length leggings from Dunnes. The boots are Penneys also. I tried to take a page from Ang's book and do a different pose but not very successful this time around...there's always next time!
  
Hope you enjoy your Tuesday! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...