Wednesday, March 2, 2011

End on a High Note

This is it...my final 30 for 30 remix post. I made it! I must admit that while it drove me crazy to be restricted with my wardrobe, I also created outfits I didn't even know were possible before this. So all in all I'm happy I took the challenge even if it did make me a bit cranky!

Day 29:
Another day where I tried using a dress as a top. I think this one worked pretty well. I wore the high waisted denim skirt from Dorothy Perkins over the pink dress from Dunnes. This was a 'meeting up for drinks' look as well in case you were wondering if I usually run errands dressed like I'm going dancing! I kept the accessories simple and just wore the beaded necklace from Oasis and the black heels from New Look.

Day 30!!!!
Though it is a bit far away I had to take advantage of the weather and the chance to end on a high (or just bright) note. For the last day I wore the drop waist floral Dorothy Perkins dress with the Bershka boyfriend blazer over it. Topshop leggings and Penneys boots, natch, completed this outfit. It was colder than I was expecting outside so I walked quicker than normal to get into town and generate some heat to warm up! My sunglasses are Dolce & Gabbana also seen in this post.

Thanks all for your lovely comments and encouragement to keep going! Much appreciated!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...