Sunday, April 3, 2011

Two colors of animal print!

Is it a problem to wear leopard print in two colors?  I don't think so.  I've been loving animal print this week.

This is a Forever 21 Blazer with Victoria's Secret Pans, Bandolino Animal Print Shoes and Pink Animal Print Silk top from Express.  These were taken on one of my "silly" mornings.  The pink top has a cute little ruffle around the neck that I love.


I had a deposition this day!  I wore a Antonio Melani Suit and Antonio Melani shell with appliquéd flowers!  I love the subtle texture of the suit.  You can see it in some of the close up shots.



I have been wearing my glasses a lot lately.  My eyes have been very dry and I have been getting headaches.  I think that I look smart with glasses.  Sometimes I worry that the glasses take over my face though.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...