Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Grey Matters

This is a top I purchased not too long after I finished the 30 for 30 remix. You can see my re-cap here. Lighting is bad here...I was in a hurry and the living room was in a state so I couldn't take my pics in there! I also realise there in an unfortunate glare from the mirror in the hallway...grr...Wednesday was just NOT my day (as you can tell from my face on the right)!
I'm wearing: grey & pink top from A/Wear, grey leggings from H&M, black tank top from Target, black waterfall cardigan from Penneys and black wedge boots also from Penneys. I felt a bit like a pirate in this getup but hey, I like pirates...they arrrrrgh great! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...