Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Fashion

I hope that you all had a happy Easter!  I spent most of mine with my husband's family.  His parents came up from Liberal, Kansas.  Not that anyone is actually liberal....in Liberal.  Someone was kind to travelers and liberal with his water.



I decided to be daring and pair two patterns!  I had a blazer with creme and pink stripes similar to the colors in a Jones NY Dress.


We catholics also have service on Thursday and Friday night.  Here is what I wore on Friday night!  This is a dress by Chaps from Kohl's.  Apparently pearls and floral prints were my theme for the weekend.  I did not have a chance to do individual pics amidst all of the Easter celebration.  So this is Joshy my husband aka hubbs in these pics.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...