Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Californ-I-A

Joshy and I made the trip to California for a long weekend.  The first night it was quite chilly!  I expected warm weather.  But it was only in the 50s.  So I wore an infinity scarf that Shea made!  I paired it with a cardigan from Pennys in Ireland, a J. Crew Tee Shirt and Mossimo Skinny jeans.  We sent to see a Jazz act at the Baked Potato Jazz Club.  The only food they serve are 5 pound baked potatoes!


I also wore the Penny's cardigan to Disney Land and California Adventures.  I also wore a the Penny's cardigan with a blouse from Apt. 9 I found at Kohl's.







California Adventures has some construction going on.  They  had cute pictures of Disney toons all over.  We found one that looks like our puppy Pistol!  


On Sunday  I wore a the Penny's cardigan again with a sundress from Myan and Forever 21 leggings.


I saw this amazing art piece at Santa Monica Pier that they can use to put cool designs on the sand.


The pictures below are from the Griffith Park and Observatory.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...