Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm a Little Bit Country...

Sorry for the delay! Oops...went out on Saturday night with every intention of posting when I got home bbbuuuuuutttt of course ended up drinking more than I planned on and didn't get home until close to 4am. It was a great night though so worth it really I think! Anyway, here are a few outfits I've worn recently. The title of the post is as such because Hubbs, upon seeing me dressed like this, asked me where my boots and hat were. Hardy har har...he's hilarious.
Top: Dorothy Perkins, Jeans: Topshop, Shoes: New Look
Top: M&S, Cami: Charlotte Russe, Jeans: Topshop, Shoes: Dunnes
I'm not sure I'm sold on this top...it is a recent purchase and I think I liked it much more when I first tried it on. Here, I think it makes me look a bit bigger than I am which is never a good thing!

And as usual, here's your musical dose of coolness via Urban.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...