Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Marilyn Moments

It has been extremely windy in Wichita the last few days!  Today I threw caution to the wind (pardon the pun) and decided to wear a silk skirt from Gap.  I love the pattern and pleats.  I paired it with a black Express blazer, black silk cami, and Calvin Klein tights.  The cami is gathered at the top mirroring the pleats a bit.

I decided to belt the cami for a bit of shape. I narrowly avoided a Marilyn moment when walking a few blocks to meet an expert.  For accessories I wore my silver ball ensemble and Michael Kors watch.



Thank you Marilyn, for making sure windy days did not mean that ladies could not wear skirts!


Picture courtesy of this site.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...