Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Back to the Fashion

After the fashion free post last time, I'm back to putting up pics of my outfits. You will recognise the pieces from the first outfit since they were in my 30 for 30 remix. I added a brown belt to spice it up. I think the layers resulted in me losing the definition of my waist slightly so perhaps a less chunky dress/cardigan combo next time!
Dress: Penneys, Cardigan: Dorothy Perkins, Belt: A/Wear, Leggings: Next, Boots: Penneys
Dress: Dunnes, Leggings: Topshop, Boots: Penneys
I just love this dress! It was a bargain find again from Dunnes at only 20 euros. It is really comfortable to wear and I like the black detailing poking out from the hem and the hook & eye closure up the top.

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...