Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Polka Dots

I wore this dress to my last event with the Wichita Women Attorneys group.  My husband and I are relocating to Lincoln, Nebraska to live closer to his family there!  I finally got a job with a small insurance defense firm there.  I am so excited! My first day is November 2nd (TOMORROW)!!!  Today I am traveling up to Lincoln.

Anyway, back to last week.  I was a bit astonished that no one complimented my dress!  I don't dress for compliments.  I wear what I like.  But still, I ADORE the large polka dots on this darling wrap dress.  I purchased this from the Pretty Penny blog's store.  I paired it with a black Express turtle neck and black Calvin Klein tights.  I also got to wear some fun "saddle oxford" shoes I haven't worn in ages.  Isn't it funny how you have some cute things you just never wear for some reason?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...