Saturday, November 26, 2011

Baby Shower III

So I have now had 3 baby showers. Two of them were via Skype, one with my dad's side of the family and the other with my mom's. It was cool but sort of strange at the same time! I really enjoyed being able to see all my family and thank them for all their cute little gifts for my little one. Today my friends Michelle and Gosia organised a baby shower in town for me. It was at the Buttercup Cafe which I'd never been to before. It was lovely! We played a 'name the celebrity kid' game along with guessing the weight and due date of the baby. We'll have to wait and see who wins that one! :D We ended the gathering with me blindfolded trying to guess different baby food flavours. I got 2 1/2 out of 4 right. Some of them were so gross! I brought them home and Hubbs was only able to get 1 1/2 right so at least I beat him ha ha!
My wonderful friends who were able to make it to the event!
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...