Saturday, November 12, 2011

Dressin' It Up

We had a social night at work so I got a little more dressed up than I do normally. I bought this dress before I started showing and was happy it still looked good with the bump. I didn't realise it was so see through at the bottom though so finding a lace slip to go underneath was a bit of a challenge. It just meant I had to monitor whether or not it was peeking out too much! I got the dress at TK Maxx which is the same as TJ Maxx in the US..I'm not sure why they changed the name though! It was only 16euros so I was delighted when I found it in my size :D Enjoy your weekend!
Jacket: New Look, Dress: TK Maxx, Tights: Topshop, Shoes: Oasis, Necklace: Dorothy Perkins
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...