Sunday, November 20, 2011

Diamonds in the rough

My new job is in the suburbs.  I love the people I am working with, but the location is less than ideal for taking outfit photos! However, I came across this beautiful lake and waterfall not long ago.  This is literally right next to a huge intersection, quite the diamond in the rough ;).



I wore a J. Crew dress, Jones NY tweed jacket, grey Vera Wang from Kohl's tights, and Nine West leopard print pumps.  For accessories I wore a long gold chain with gold irregular round stones on it from Premier.  My belt is from Chico's via ebay.



And, a big thank you to the company who built this lovely lake and waterfall in the middle of the Lincoln, Nebraska suburbs, Campbell's Garden Center!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...