Sunday, November 27, 2011

Bright colors in the fall

I havn't been doing much shopping lately because we are supposed to be saving for our new house in Lincoln.    But, I happened to stop by Dillards the other day when they had just put a bunch of their Antoni Melani items on sale for 70% off, that almost NEVER happens.  All of the good stuff is gone by the time I get there most of the time.  So here is how I wore one of the jackets, that is probably meant for the summer time.  But, I think bright colors should be worn year round!

I wore this Antonio Melani tweed jacket with a super soft Antonio Melani knit dress, black Calvin Klein tights (via ebay), and red patent leather Nine West pumps.  I also added a red belt to keep the jacket cinched in.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...