Tuesday, November 8, 2011

First post from Lincoln

Now that I am living and working in Lincoln, I have found a few good photo spots.  This fall weather is killing me though with the super cool mornings that warm up in the afternoon.  It was a bit chilly for these photos!  I wore tan pans with an Express white button down and Liz Claireborn vest.  I added a navy J. Crew blazer for work.  For accessories I wore pearl studs and a necklace with pearls in bunches that was a gift.




After work I attended a reception at Union College here in Lincoln for a renowned sculptor, Victor Issa.  I had the pleasure of meeting him.  He emigrated from Lebanon and attended Union College and took art classes at University of Nebraska.  My favorites were the fairies and the one of Christ's second coming.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...