Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gearin' Up for Turkey Day!

I wish I got today off from work to start preparing for Thanksgiving but unfortunately I now live in a country that doesn't celebrate it! I am lucky enough to be able to take tomorrow off though so at least I still get to cook up a nice dinner for my Hubby and some friends. We did the shopping for our feast tonight! This year I am recruiting a friend to help me cook since I'm feeling a little more tired this year than I did last year (for a very good reason though!). So, I hope you all have a lovely Thanksgiving and enjoy the holiday!! :D
Top: New Look, Cardigan: Oasis, Jeans: Dorothy Perkins, Shoes: Steve Madden
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...