Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Bring on the Weekend!

I had hoped for a better picture from the front. My hair is a bit mad but it will have to do. This is a maternity top I bought from New Look. They have a small maternity wear section but it has some really lovely things in it! Pretty cheap too which is always a plus :D I am getting things all sorted out with work and taking leave so I have been quite busy and I think this will continue until I'm finished on the 15th. The week is halfway over and I can't wait for the weekend when I'll be selling my handmade knitwear and jewellery at a bar boot sale (like a craft market but in a bar) then having a Skype baby shower with my dad's side of the family!
Top: New Look, Jeans: Debenhams, Shoes: Steve Madden, Necklace: Topshop
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...