Saturday, July 21, 2012

Deer Springs

Last weekend my husband and I visited Deer Spring winery.  It is literally five miles from my house though it is technically in Lincoln.  This is the lovely barn just outside of the "tasting house".  They have pretty good deals on tastings there.  You can pay $5 and try five wines! 

There were tables outside the house where you could enjoy your wine outside. 


Here's me and the husband. I was rocking my sweet dress I purchased from Plato's closet during the winter.  I added the "Morocco" necklace from Premier jewelry that I have been coveting for several seasons now.  I love how delicate it is. 


Today is also the day that my lovely husband turns 29! Happy Birthday love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...