Monday, July 23, 2012

Paint Splatter Top

I have posted about this top before...maybe even this outfit actually! It is one of my favourite tops I own. I'm a big fan of comfortable clothes and this is soooo nice to wear. Not tight or clingy but it doesn't look like I'm trying to hide anything either (at least I don't think it does) even though it is loose and flowy. The long sleeved top is also in one of my favourite colour hues. And a rare time when my hair was left down! It didn't last long unfortunately but I made sure to get a pic before I had to put it up again :D 
Top: Next, L/S Top: Urban Outfitters, Jeans: Topshop, Shoes: Penneys

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...