Monday, July 2, 2012

A Little Gold Leaf

Sorry I didn't post last week. My dad, aunt, sister and brother-in-law were here visiting so I was quite busy! Here is the same style top from this post but in a different colour. They still had them at Penneys so I had my sister try it on and she was sold instantly! My hair looked much better in person...it sort of looks like a crab pincher is holding it up here. I got my leaf necklace for 2euro which I was thrilled about because I'd been eyeing it for a while but it was 12e and too expensive at that price. It pays to hold out sometimes :D
 Top: Penneys, Jeans: Topshop, Shoes: Penneys, Necklack: New Look
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...