Monday, July 30, 2012

The Animal Instinct

A day of hanging out with my little one. I have gotten into the bad habit of only wearing stud earrings for a really long time. I have LOADS of long earrings just waiting to be paraded out but for some reason I just stopped wearing them. It has been so long that I now feel like I look a little silly in such big earrings. My friends assured me that's not the case but I can't help it. I'm not used to seeing myself with such big ear decorations anymore! I am trying to break the habit and give my jewellery collection some more love. Is there anything that you've stopped wearing for a while and now feel a little silly when you do?
Top: New Look, Jeans: Topshop, Shoes: Penneys, Earrings: Gift

 
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...