Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Garden Party

First off...Happy 4th of July to my USA friends and family! I miss celebrating this day back home. The weather here has been horrible lately but I'm hoping for sunny spells this week. I thought I would share some of the work I've been doing in our garden. The first picture is actually from an indoor plant but I was delighted with myself that I got it to bloom again. I don't know about you but I find orchids (while beautiful) are SO hard to keep alive and get to bloom again. I actually have another one that has just started blooming again **so proud of myself** I have a nice variety of flowers in the garden now...roses, foxglove, petunias, clematis, carnations and several varieties of fuschia plants. Let's hope I don't kill them!









Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...