Monday, July 9, 2012

Fifty Shades of Grey

Okay, I am kinda curious what all the fuss is about with this book. Anybody read it? I have it in digital format but haven't started it yet as I'm just into the 3rd Game of Thrones and Phantom of the Opera books and it's a bit complicated having too many things to read at once! This top isn't as long as I wish it was with these jeans. As I think I've mentioned before, I like the colour and style of these jeans but the fit isn't great. I feel like it looks too tight on the top so I try to cover it with long tops. On an unrelated yet sad note, the pink flowers behind my feet were the first victims of our garden slugs :/
 Top: Vero  Moda, Jeans: Charlotte Russe, Shoes: Penneys
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...