Thursday, January 5, 2012

Style as you age & Re-purposing summer clothes

I came across the funniest video on youtube! Ok, actually Kim Kardashian had a link to it on Facebook.  Yes, I'm angry with her for making marriage look like a mockary with her 72 day "marriage".  But this video was great! It's all about old ladies in NYC who are super stylish!


This video makes me really look forward to dressing when I'm older! I will get to wear whatever I want! I love the ladies' parting wisdom, "Young women, you're going to be an old woman some day.  Don't worry about it.....every era builds character."  My job as an attorney definitely keeps me from wearing some of the crazy/creative outfits I would love to.  There are some definite benefits to getting old!

Now to my outfit....

I am a huge fan of a good bargain.  Often that means buying clothes in the "off season".  I bought this sweet little blouse at Kohl's not long ago.  I couldn't wait to put it to use, so I wore it with a black Mossimo Turtleneck and Victoria's Secret straight leg pans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...