Thursday, January 26, 2012

Boho

SHEA UPDATE:  All went well and baby was born.  I'm going to let her share more about it when she's ready :o).  

I have only embraced the "boho" look in the last year.  Bohemian means living without regard to conventional rules in one sense.  To me it means finding simplicity in life and appreciating the beauty in the world around us in little details.  The other day I wore this dress from Plato's Closet, a grey cardigan from Ross, black tights, a black turtleneck, and black leather boots.




In keeping with the "boho" theme I thought I would share a picture I took recently of a very tasty snow pea I was eating.  The light shone through it in such a lovely way! It is amazing to me the intricacy of even the simplest parts of our world.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...