Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Mustard and Grey

Eeeek! Another dark photo in my kitchen doorway. I must apologise again for this. It's just that by the time I remember to take the pics for my posts, it was dark out already and I had some laundry on the clotheshorse drying in the usual place I pose. So, that coupled with my not-so-fantastic camera results in this. The cardigan is the same style as the red one from my last pic but in a mustard yellow which is a colour I like but in small amounts. You can't see it too well but the shirt is grey and black with an animal print and although it looks like it, it is not maternity wear!
 Top: New Look, Cardigan: Dorothy Perkins, Jeans: Debenhams
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...